DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCE READY TO ACCESS TODAY
Speaking thoughtfully and respectfully to empower children
This is a collection for ECE educators of thoughtful ways to speak positively and respectfully to empower children. Download, print and make a handy booklet that you can quickly tap into when you need some inspiration or reminders.
This set includes;
- Things to say to children instead of "stop crying."
- Open ended questions that help children's thinking.
- Simon Says prompts.
- Things to say to affirm children.
- Ways to leave the mat or group time.
- Helpful positive phrases for ECE teachers that empower children.
Empty space, drag to resize
Learn more about teaching