Register for the webinar recording today
1-010 Five Steps To Embedding Sustainability In ECE
Presented by Bronwyn Cron Real Word Learning
19th May 2021
Approx 60 minutes
$30 per person
What you are going to learn
Five Steps To Embedding Sustainability In ECE
Drag to resize
- Do you feel stuck with sustainability?
- Are you spinning your wheels, doing all the things, but not actually embedding sustainability?
- Are you struggling to engage others and feeling like you’re left to do sustainability all on your own?
- Unsure where to start or what to do next?
In this webinar Bronwyn explains her simple Five-Step Framework for moving from doing to embedding sustainability which will help you to develop a whole of service approach to sustainability that is meaningful and relevant to your service including;
- Engage your team, children and families so that you’re not doing sustainability all on your own.
- Take action that actually creates momentum, impact and change towards embedding sustainability.
- Consistently embed sustainability in your practices and programs every day.
- and Connect and build meaningful partnerships with your community
Members Club is Here!
Our members access this recorded webinar for FREE!
Access professional learning at any time
that works for you...
Want to register more than one person for this recorded webinar?
Send us the names and email addresses and we will take care of the rest.We are happy to offer 10% discount for group registrations of three or more people.
Real World Learning
Real World Learning was established in 2016, and since that time has built a reputation for providing high quality professional learning opportunities for early years educators, with a focus on STEM and Sustainability.
We have a collaborative approach, seeking to create engaging learning opportunities that meet your needs, focused on the strengths of your team, building confidence and a culture of collaboration. We go beyond providing information, and support you through implementation with our innovative Membership Program approach. Building relationships is important to us, and we are with you every step of the way.