DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCE READY TO ACCESS TODAY
Unpacking Te Whāriki resource Collection
- This collection of printable resources has been created with the busy ECE teacher in mind to help unpack Te Whāriki. They are designed to be shared with parents, whanau, students, your local community and beginner teachers to help explain what our early childhood curriculum is all about, and how it looks in daily practice with children.
These resources can be shared in many ways including;
- Making a wall display in your service.
- Regularly posting the resources on your social media platforms along with brief narratives of what this looks like at your place.
- Sharing the resources from time to time in children's E- portfolios to complement learning stories, or to help further explain the how and why of Te Whāriki in action at your place.
Topics in this collection include;
- Te Whāriki goals and principles.
- Learning outcomes