2-005 Leading a Learning Culture
Presented by Bridgit Williams of InspirED ECE
Self Paced Online Learning
Course open now!
Approx 3 Hours
Leading a Learning Culture
Leaders have a critical role to
play in deciding what gets prioritised in an educational setting. This module
provides insight into and strategies for keeping learning at the heart of
teachers’ work – not only the learning of the children but learning of the
It will bring clarity to the role of the pedagogical or curriculum leader by making the distinction between administrative management and curriculum leadership. Content will support leaders to be effective in leading teachers’ learning.
- Videos exploring each of the modules in depth.
- Recommended reading.
- Resources to help you develop leadership skills and knowledge.
This short course is one of the modules from our Deep Dive Course "Curriculum Leadership." Access the full course where you can really sink your teeth into how to effectively lead curriculum in your early childhood service.
This course is for you if;
- You are in a position in your ECE service where you lead others. You may not necessarily be in a titled leadership position, but you are responsible for supporting other teachers in their learning.
- You want to effectively guide teachers in their learning, so that you can all contribute to quality learning outcomes for children.
- You want to know how to lead so that others keep learning and growing.
Want to have access to ALL of our courses, webinars and resources for less than the cost of one course?
Members club is now open!
Available 100% online
Self paced and self directed
Choose the payment option that works for you...
One off payment
One easy payment for the whole course.
10% Discount available for multiple team members.
*Best Value Ultimate Members Club members access this course FREE
Ultimate members have access to this course for FREE as part of their monthly membership.
Want to register a team member or group for this course?
Send us the names and email addresses and we will take care of the rest.
We are happy to offer 10% discount for group registrations of three or more people.